Optometrist - Devon - Independent
A clinically advanced independent group of Opticians in Devon have a rare opportunity for a dynamic, clinical and energetic Optometrist to join their vibrant team.
Each practice is located in a picturesque village or town within Devon, and the client can tailor make the role around your location. They have a modern approach to eye care with knowledgeable staff, up to date equipment and exciting eyewear,
Optometrist - Role
- Deliver consistently high clinical and customer service standards
- Identify any signs of injury, disease, abnormality and vision defects, checking for general health conditions at the same time
- Issuing prescriptions for glasses and contact lenses and advising them of the appropriate eyecare options
- Opportunity to become involved with a whole range additional services, as the practice is affiliated with a state of the art surgical clinic.
- Access to modern equipment including an OCT
- 30 minute testing times
- Working 3, 4 or 5 days a week, either 8.30am to 5pm or 9am to 5.30pm
- You choose which locations you work between
Optometrist - Requirements
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- All levels of experience will be considered
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercially aware
Optometrist - Practice
Externally, the group holds an excellent reputation for offering the highest levels of care through personal and professional eye care.
Internally, they show a fantastic staff retention rate demonstrating an enjoyable environment to work in. Also meaning this kind of opportunity doesn't come around often.
This is a beautiful part of the country so it could also suit someone looking to relocate.
Optometrist - Package
- Paying up to £55,000
- Professional fees paid
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.
Apply for Optometrist - Devon - Independent
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly