Opportunities in Hearing
OPPORTUNITIES IN HEARING
Scrivens Hearing Care is looking for enthusiastic individuals to develop their career by joining our growing team of Hearing Aid Dispensers and Trainee Hearing Aid Dispensers across the country.
HEARING AID DISPENSER
Are you a qualified Hearing Aid Dispenser? Do you want to work for a company accredited to provide NHS Adult Hearing Services? Then we want to hear from you!
- Continuous training and development
- Strong branch presence
- Excellent remuneration package
- Large database of existing customers
- Competitive pricing structure to support private sales
TRAINEE HEARING AID DISPENSER
We are looking to expand our growing team of hearing care professionals by developing and investing in the next generation of Hearing Aid Dispensers.
- Sponsorship to gain the necessary Foundation Degree in Hearing Aid Audiology
- Fully accredited on the job training and support
Skills and Qualifications
- 5 GCSEs at Grade C or above including Maths, English and Science
- Full UK Driving License
At Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care we put our customers at the heart of everything we do. Our totally professional and passionate staff deliver outstanding customer service every single day by truly listening and engaging with our customers, to deliver a unique tailor-made service designed to meet their optical and hearing care needs.
To apply, please submit your CV and a covering letter below
Apply for Opportunities in Hearing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly