OPTICAL ASSISTANT | TEDDINGTON | £18K - £20K | FULL TIME
2 days left
- Full Time
Match2Match Recruitment is currently seeking an Optical Assistant for our Teddington based client.
An experienced Optical Assistant is required full time working Monday - Saturday with a day off during the week.
The successful candidate will need to be clinically minded and commercially aware. You will need to have superb customer service and communication skills along with having a proven track record of sales and a good understanding of KPI'S.
If you feel this is the right role for you then please apply by using the contact details provided below;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Must be commercially aware
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Excellent dispensing skills
- Must be used to a fast-paced environment
Job Benefits & Rewards:
- Excellent salary package
- 20 days holiday plus public holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Opportunity to work with the latest and most up to date equipment
- Professional Fees paid
- Opportunity to work with a successful driven team
- Bonus and Commission
- Latest equipment and technology
The Match2Match team are available to answer your questions and assist you accordingly in finding the right role for you!
For more information please contact us on;
Office Numbers: 020-8172-0474 or 020-8172-0449
Hotline Number: 07432674364
Emails: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Due to the high volume of CV's we receive, it is not always possible for us to respond to every applicant personally. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
Apply for OPTICAL ASSISTANT | TEDDINGTON | £18K - £20K | FULL TIME
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly