Independent Optometrist Job, Central Hampshire - Up to £50k
We are working on behalf of an Innovative, specialist Independent opticians looking for an Optometrist to join their practice in Central Hampshire.
This independently owned company places a large emphasis on delivering exceptional levels of patient care and constantly adapting to the changing market.
This is your opportunity to join a fantastic, independently-owned business that truly values every team member and is committed to helping them develop if required.
- The company strive to be market leaders in clinical excellent and innovation by providing unique, high quality eye care that delivers the best possible results for the patients vision and eye health
- They have an average Customer Delight index of 93%, they pride themselves on delivering exceptional customer service that goes above and beyond most specialist opticians
- Working hours 9:00am - 5.30pm Monday to Saturday
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays
- Testing time 30 - 60 minutes
- Full and part time positions available
- Using a paperless patient management system and state of the art equipment
- The practice has 2 consulting rooms with a range of Optoms, Dispensing Opticians and Optical Assistants
- Very competitive salary up to £50K, along-side a package that includes; Pension scheme, paid GOC and AOP fees
- 30 - 60 minute testing time, enabling exceptional high quality patient care
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays and Alternate Saturdays, offering greater freedom for work life balance
- The Company continuously invest in cutting edge technology to ensure they can provide the most up to date screening and investigative techniques, these Include; OCT, Humphries & Henson field analyser, Trial frames, Slit Lamps, Auto Phoropters, Fundus Camera's, paperless patient management systems and happy to invest in new facilities as deemed appropriate for the needs of the practitioner
- Very clinical practice running specialist services including; Specialist Contact Lenses Inc. Ortho K lenses, Dyslexia assessment and colourimetry, Pre- & post Cataracts assessments, Glaucoma refinement, Dry Eye clinics, Binocular vision assessment and therapy and capable to develop additional contracts dependant on the Optoms experience
- Highly established business allowing a less sales driven, pressure free environment along-side a very friendly, versatile team that believe in running an opticians that builds close relationships with patients and staff to achieve a more long term goal
- The practice has an open planned style throughout, with plans to modernise in the near future, a relaxed and friendly atmosphere allowing Optoms the professional freedom they desire
- Opportunities for team members to attend CET training inside of work and evenings arranged by the company
- Daily meetings arranged to keep staff rapport high and create a very social environment
- The business has 6 practices around the area and arranges Quarterly Optom training days within the business truly driving clinical performance and development throughout the company
- Excellent long term career prospect where every team member will receive mentoring, support, recognition and personal development to promote career progression
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, 33 in total
- A highly supportive, experienced team will be at your disposable at all times allowing you to better concentrate on the needs of your patients with ease and confidence and be able to feel confident in professionalism of the colleagues around
What Happens Next
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, click 'apply' and submit your CV for consideration. If you would prefer to discuss this and other similar roles with a member of our Optical team dial 01423 813452.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs
Apply for Independent Optometrist Job, Central Hampshire - Up to £50k
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly