Independent Optometrist Job, North Cambridgeshire
Are you a high performing Optometrist looking for your next opportunity?
The company in question is well-established and recognised within the area for its commitment to delivering a truly personal service to its loyal and long standing patients.
The perfect candidate will be driven but patient-focused and someone who will both contribute to the growth of this exciting company and look to progress within it.
- The company is a highly established independent chain offering exceptional high quality service in a very relaxed, friendly, approachable environment
- Working hours 9:00am - 5.30pm Monday - Saturday
- Alternate Saturdays
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays
- Testing time 30 minutes
- Full or part time position available
- Using a paperless patient management system and state of the art equipment
- The practice has 4 consulting rooms with a range of experienced Optoms, Dispensing Opticians and Optical Assistants
- Very competitive salary up to £55,000, along-side a fantastic package INC; paid professional fees, discount cards, private 4% pension and a annually Christmas team bonus based on business profit shares
- Flexible 30 minute testing times enabling exceptional high quality patient care
- Alternate Saturdays and closed Sundays and Bank Holidays, offering greater freedom for work life balance
- The Company continuously invest in cutting edge technology to ensure they can provide the most up to date screening and investigative techniques including. Zeiss Fundus Camera, Dicon Fields Machine, Pulsair tonometer, Perkins (Contact Tonometry) alongside a very efficient paperless patient management system
- Very clinical practice running specialist services including; Evolutio Ophthalmology referrals, low vision, Dyslexia referrals, Diabetic Screening and paediatric referrals
- Clinical training in place running PEAR & WOPEC train schemes for all Optoms within the Business
- Highly established patients allowing a less sales driven, pressure free environment
- Daily meetings arranged to keep staff rapport high and create a very social working atmosphere
- The practice is a very modern, bright and open planned
- The Director is a fully qualified DO who really drives clinical performance and development with all employees in the business
- Team members attend in-house CET training inside of work and evenings arranged by the company
- Very well established practice that believe in running an opticians that builds close relationships with patients and staff to achieve a more long term goal
- Excellent long term career prospect where every team member will receive mentoring, support, recognition and personal development to promote career progression
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, 28 in total (1 extra day added per year of employment, 5 max)
- A highly supportive, experienced team will be at your disposable at all times allowing you to better concentrate on the needs of your patients with ease and confidence and be able to feel confident in professionalism of the colleagues around
- The practice makes sure their employees are well taken care of. They value each employee's hard work and commitment and understand that these are the key factors in the driving force behind success
What Happens Next
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, click 'apply' and submit your CV for consideration. If you would prefer to discuss this and other similar roles with a member of our Optical team dial 01423 813452.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs
Apply for Independent Optometrist Job, North Cambridgeshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly