Independent Optometrist Job, North West Surrey
We are looking for an ambitious Optometrist on behalf of an award winning, specialist independent practice in North West Surrey.
Within this practice you will work as part of a tight-knit team of Optical professionals and support staff that work hard to ensure that every customer receives a very clinical and informative service.
The successful candidate will be expected to work to the highest professional standards and contribute to the continued success of this excellent company.
- The company is a highly innovative, award winning independent offering an exceptionally high quality service, there moto is "to help people to see clearly to live life to the full"
- To do this they follow 5 key values; do the right thing even when no one is looking, set the bar high, know your bananas, deliver obsessively great service, knowing it starts with you!
- Working hours 9:00am - 5.30pm Monday to Saturday
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays
- Testing time 45 minutes
- Full and part time positions available
- Using a paperless patient management system and state of the art equipment
- The practices have 2 consulting rooms with 1 Practice Manager and a range of Dispensing Opticians and Optical Assistants
North West Surrey
- Thsi company continuously invests in cutting edge technology to ensure they can provide the most up to date screening and investigative techniques, these include; OCT, Fundus photography, I-Profiler, paperless patient management systems and happy to invest in new facilities as deemed appropriate for the needs of the practitioner
- Very clinical practice running specialist services including; specialist contact lenses, Glaucoma, direct Cataract and Paediatric referrals and capable to develop additional contracts dependant on the Optoms experience
- Highly established business allowing a less sales driven, pressure free environment. Along-side a very friendly, versatile team that believe in running an opticians that builds close relationships with patients, and staff, to achieve a more long term goal
- All Optometrists work with a Clinical Development Manager who really drives clinical performance and development
- Very competitive negotiable salary! Along-side a fantastic package including paid GOC and AOP fees, company pension scheme, childcare vouchers and team member discounts
- 45 minute testing time, enabling exceptional high quality patient care
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays, offering greater freedom for work life balance
- The practice has a very modern, open planned, boutique style throughout
- Opportunities for team members to attend CET training inside of work and evenings arranged by the company
- Daily meetings arranged to keep staff rapport high and create a very social working atmosphere
- Excellent long term career prospect where every team member will receive mentoring, support, recognition and personal development to promote career progression
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and 1 extra day for your birthday, 34 in total
- A highly supportive, experienced team will be at your disposable at all times allowing you to better concentrate on the needs of your patients with ease and confidence and be able to feel confident in professionalism of the colleagues around
What Happens Next
Apply for this role by clicking 'apply' and attaching your most recent CV. If you would prefer to talk to one of our Optical consultants by phone, call 01423 850414.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs
Apply for Independent Optometrist Job, North West Surrey
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly