Optometrist - Wimbledon
Optometrist - Wimbledon Role summary
For both variety and clinical progression, look no further than Specsavers Wimbledon.
Specsavers Wimbledon have a unique opening for a Qualified Optometrist, where you can enjoy all the benefits of a store-based role with a day spent at the world-renowned Moorfields Eye Hospital, should you wish to. In addition to this, you'll get the chance to spend time in their smaller store at Morden, ensuring that every day is different.
For the clinically focused, this is an unrivalled opportunity; here is a glimpse of what's on offer:
- A highly competitive salary for the region
- A chance to spend 1 day at Moorfields Eye Hospital every week
- Experience both a large and small Specsavers store
- Brand new equipment in-store, following a recent refit
- A phoropter in each of their 5 test rooms
- Additional bonus for Pre-Reg Supervision
- Generous contributory pension scheme
- Alternate weekends available
- Experience working in an affluent area with great shopping and transport links nearby
Plus many more additional benefits, tailor-made for the right individual.
For more information on this incredible opportunity at our store in Wimbledon, please contact Ellen Kennard at Specsavers Recruitment Services on 01566 770228 or email email@example.com