Audiologist - Peterborough
Specsavers Hearing Centre Peterborough are seeking to recruit two full time, experiences HCPC registers Audiologists.
Duties of the role will include:
· To carry out ear examinations in accordance with company procedures and NHS regulations.
· Prescribe, supply and fit appropriate hearing aids and accessories.
· To advise patients on appropriate use of hearing aids and associated accessories.
· To refer patients to GP or ENT Specialist where required.
· To maintain patient records to a professional standard.
· To maintain ongoing professional CPD.
Qualifications / Skills Required for the role:
Full registration as an Audiologist with the HCPC.
Must have achieved core competencies as specified and approved by the HCPC.
Must be of a confident and professional, yet friendly and approachable disposition.
Must have excellent patient / customer care skills.
Must have excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
Able to demonstrate sound professional ethics.
To apply for this vacancy, please forward your full CV with a covering letter detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Closing date for applications: 12th January 2018
GBP 21909 - 26302 Annual salary
Career level required
Full TimeContact information
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Apply for Audiologist - Peterborough
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly