Wales Optometrist vacancies
Wales Optometrist vacancies Role summary
Ever thought about joining Specsavers in South Wales? There has never been a better opportunity to join.
We are currently recruiting for Optometrists to join us in our stores across Wales. Thanks to our size and scale, we are able to tailor each individual position and package. So, there is something for everyone, no matter your requirements.
Our ongoing development in offering Enhanced Optical Services to our patients in our cutting edge practices means that we can guarantee clinical career progression.
What's on offer?
- Competitive salaries
- Lucrative benefits: including monetary bonus schemes, private health insurance, professional fees paid and more.
- Relocation packages
- Opportunity to work across different locations and sister stores
- Full and part time positions, with flexibility around working hours
- Career development through ILM and Specsavers JVP Pathway, paving the way to own your own Specsavers store
- Senior Optometrist roles: undertaking management responsibilities and pre-reg supervision
- Roles for Newly Qualified Optometrists that offer support and assistance in your early years of qualification
- Clinical development through MECS accreditation schemes, ongoing professional development courses, speciality clinics and EOS schemes
If you are interested in finding out more about what a career within Specsavers has to offer, or if you would like to find out whether we have an opportunity to suit your specific circumstances, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Please contact Ben Bushby at Specsavers Recruitment Services on 01566 771892 or firstname.lastname@example.org