Perfect Opportunity for Clinical Progression within Independent Group / OCT / Optomap /
We have received a vacancy with one of the top end Independent companies in the UK, being an independent group consistent of 6 various practices. This optical company are really another level to any standard opticians having a heritage dating back to the 1700’s, having been repurposed in 2006 to have some of the most architecturally magnificent boutique practices all with woodwork.
The company ethos is opening pathways for worldwide cutting edge style by incorporating wooden spectacles from Switzerland, high fashion from France, Eyewear engineering, craftmanship from Denmark and many more.
Not only are they a boutique fashionable practice they invest in some of the most advanced ways of testing eyes seen in the form of their equipment and the way to personalise every test for each patient:
- Optomap - Daytona
- OCT - Optical Coherence Tomography
- Managing anterior eye conditions like Meibomian Gland Dysfunction (MGD) to Blepharitis
- The refraction Nidek Phoropter
This position is on a full time basis or a part time position split which would allow you to expand your skills as an optometrist with the chance to use their advanced equipment in both stores.
This practice is looking for someone with a driven and ambitious mindset as the rest of their passionate team members for a position within their professional practices. They are a favourable Independent Group as they can offer you a lot in terms of development and training as well as being able to offer up to £55,000 dependent on the candidate.
The vacancy is with a practice located in Sheffield which is a city in the English county of South Yorkshire, in the city centre, that has the Millenium Gallery, Winter Garden etc.
By joining this company you can expect the following:
- Salaries of up to £55,000 + Bonus
- The opportunity to join a well sought after Optical Company
- A family run business with no pressure on you as an optometrist
- Offers a lot in the form of training and will substantially expand your skills as an Optometrist
- Longer testing times than the retail focussed multiples
- This position is for someone hoping to join an independent group that has a unique quality that differentiates them from any other Opticians.
If you are interested the please contact our Senior Recruitment Consultant, Andrew Rowe on 0203 371 0682 OR Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time commitment
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position
Apply for Perfect Opportunity for Clinical Progression within Independent Group / OCT / Optomap /
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly