Optometrist - Clinical Practice Eastbourne
My client are a renowned company for providing an excellent clinical services to all their patients, specialising in other clinical areas of optics such as cataract referrals, glaucoma refinement, etc.......
As the Optometrist in Eastbourne you will
- Work in a clinical and efficient environment
- Testing times 25-40 minutes
- Partner with the Practice Manager and Clinical Director to deliver exceptional customer care
- Take the necessary time needed to ensure the best customer journey
- Work with OCT and top end equipment
The Successful Applicant
Ideal Optometrist candidates will
- Deliver exceptional customer care, you will genuinely have a passion for providing the best service to your customers clinically!
- Have worked in a clinically focused setting, or willing to learn
- Be a team player as you will support the Clinical Director and general team
- Be a qualified Optometrist and be a member of the General Optical Council
What's on Offer
The Optometrist role attracts a salary of up to £70,000, these salaries are for exceptional candidates who have a willingness and drive to clinically progress and want to never stop learning! .
This is a great opportunity to join an organisation with a real passion for clinical service. If you are looking for a new challenge, then please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me directly on 0203 371 0965.
Apply for Optometrist - Clinical Practice Eastbourne
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly