Clinically orientated? Join this Independent Group in Eastbourne - 70K
This company is an independent group that are currently looking for an optometrist in their brand new practice in Eastbourne. The practice has OCT, Fundus cameras and Auto Refractors.
If you are a clinical orientated Optometrist this company would be well suited to your aspirations as they invest heavily into advanced ways of testing a persons eye health. They have the Optical Coherence Tomographer (OCT) which allows the optometrist to take 3-dimensional scans of the back and front of your eyes and is normally the kind of equipment typically seen in top eye hospitals such as Moorfields.
They are an very clinical store having an Dispensing Optician who is the owner and allow 30-40 minute testing times.
This practice is looking for someone with a driven and ambitious mindset as the rest of their passionate team members for a full time position within their professional practice and they are the most favourable of independents to work for as they pay very competitively and would be able to offer up to £70,000 dependent on the candidate.
The job role would be a rota of 9am - 5pm during the week and with regards to the weekend the practice is only open on Saturday mornings and not open on any Sundays.
The vacancy is with an independent group located in Eastbourne.
By joining this company you can expect the following:
- Salaries of up to £70,000
- The opportunity to join a well sought after Optical Company
- Boasts state of the art Opthalmic Instruments
- Offers a lot in the form of training and will substantially expand your skills as an Optometrist
- Longer testing times than any of the retail focussed multiples
- Professional fees and indemnities
- This position is for someone hoping to join an independent group that has a unique quality that differentiates them from any other Opticians.
If you are interested the please contact our Senior Recruitment Consultant, Andrew Rowe on 0203 371 0682 OR Andrew.email@example.com - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time commitment
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position
Apply for Clinically orientated? Join this Independent Group in Eastbourne - 70K
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly