Domiciliary optometrist vacancy based in West Midlands
If you are an individual who practices a professional and confident attitude in their everyday work life then why not consider this new and exciting job role in Domiciliary. Vivid optical are currently working with one of the leading domiciliary companies, looking for a GOC registered optometrist who can work comfortably within a team and has a respectful attitude towards patients, willing to treat them with the highest standard of care possible. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, apply for his job role today!
What are the benefits?
- You will be working alongside either a DO/DA/OA or sometimes in a team with another optometrist.
- Employees receive a number of different benefits including salary, pension, dividends and equity.
- The company offer comprehensive support services which includes operational support, payroll, IT, recruitment, accounts, manufacturing, sales, and professional services.
- Build your own culture by attracting and retaining the right people for you and your patients.
- Monday to Friday working week.
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in, please contact one of our consultants on 0207 952 6677 for more information!