Best Possible Package in East Kent with Leading Healthcare Company!
This company is renowned to be the Best Healthcare Multiple within the industry that has the most to offer for an budding and ambitious Optometrist being the only main one that has 25 minute testing times with no variation and are the biggest optical company that is operated as a UK business.
All of their employees mention how their practices are a great place to work and there's genuine career progression opportunities such as an Clinical Governence Officer, Management, Regional Management, Mobile Roles and even opportunities to work alongside Johnson and Johnson!
As a leading multiple company they are developing themselves to becoming a more clinically inclined company and endeavours to be the sole practitioner of servicing the best eye care and is renowned for their good balance between the retail and clinical aspects of the business.
This practice is looking for someone with a driven mindset as the rest of their passionate team members for either a part time or full time position within their professional practice and they are the most favourable of multiples to work for as they pay very competitively and would be able to offer up to £65,000 dependent on the candidate.
The vacancy is with a practice located in Ramsgate - a seaside town in the district of Thanet in east Kent, England and it was one of the great English seaside towns of the 19th century.
By joining this company you can expect the following:
- 25 minute testing times
- Very good balance between clinical & commercial
- Excellent career development opportunities (take on a pre-reg, become an optom manager, become a CSC (clinical support colleague) or regional management
- Previously voted Number 1 company to work for in the UK, by their own employees, in the Times Top 100 Big Companies to Work For
- Bonus of up to 8% of your annual salary - £5,200
- All practices have qualified support staff and managers (DO’s and optical assistants)
- Up to 18% contributory pension (if you put in 6% of your salary, this company will contribute 12%) - £10,800
- Annual figure on £65K with bonus and pension - you could make well over £75K!
If you are interested the please contact our senior recruitment consultant, Andrew Rowe on 0203 371 0682 OR Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time commitment
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position
Apply for Best Possible Package in East Kent with Leading Healthcare Company!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly