OPTOMETRIST | £60K + £5K OTE | BRAINTREE | FULL TIME | ALTERNATE WEEKENDS |
Match2Match Recruitment along with a prestigious client of ours are seeking an Optometrist for their busy practice in based in Braintree.
Alternate weekends with no Saturdays:
- 1 week Monday to Friday
- 1 week Sunday to Thursday
Our client pride themselves on individual development to allow people to achieve and develop to their full potential. Happiness is the key to success, if the team are happy and having fun in what they do, their customers will also have a great time too.’
The practice has reputation for providing high standards of care to all of their patients.
The successful candidate will need to be dynamic, clinically minded and commercially aware.
If you feel this is the right role for you then please apply by using the contact information provided below;
- Must be clinically minded and commercially aware
- Able to supervise a pre-reg optometrist
- Must be GOC Registered and have a current GOC number
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Must be able to test at 25 minutes
- Have some basic IT skills
- Have effective communication skills both verbal and written
Job Benefits & Rewards:
- Excellent working environment
- Opportunity to work with the latest and most up to date equipment
- Bonus based on daily sales
- Professional freedom
- GOC fees paid
- CET courses available
- Full training provided
- Pension Scheme
- Private medical healthcare
- Private dental care
- Full Time
- 37.5 hours per week
The Match2Match team are available to answer your questions and assist you accordingly in finding the right role for you!
For an immediate interview please call us now:
Emails: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of CVs we receive, it is not always possible for us to respond to every applicant personally. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
Apply for OPTOMETRIST | £60K + £5K OTE | BRAINTREE | FULL TIME | ALTERNATE WEEKENDS |
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly