Optometry vacancies and Optometrist jobs in Petersfield, Hampshire. Zest Optical recruitment are currently working on behalf of a family-run independent group based around Petersfield, Hampshire to recruit an Optometrist.
A leading independent group in Hampshire have a rare opportunity for a dynamic, clinical and energetic Optometrist to join their vibrant team.
They utilise their strong links with local hospitals, team of highly trained Optometrists + Therapeutic Optometrists and a whole range of additional services to create a highly clinical environment, whilst still offering a great range of frames and lenses.
Optometrist - Role
- Deliver consistently high clinical and customer service standards
- Identify any signs of injury, disease, abnormality and vision defects, checking for general health conditions at the same time
- Issuing prescriptions for glasses and contact lenses and advising them of the appropriate eyecare options
- Opportunity to become involved with a whole range additional services including dry-eye, colour blindness, glaucoma monitoring and refinement, low vision, PEARS and many more
Optometrist - Requirements
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercially aware
Optometrist - Practice
Externally, the group holds an excellent reputation for offering the highest levels of care through personal and professional eye care.
Internally, they show a fantastic staff retention rate demonstrating an enjoyable environment to work in. Also meaning this kind of opportunity doesn't come around often.
Each practice is fitted with the latest hospital grade equipment including the likes of the Zeiss Cirrus HD-OCT, Humphreys Fields Analysers and a whole lot more.
Optometrist - Package
- Paying up to £65,000
- Range of additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.
Apply for Optometrist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly