Full Time Optical Assistant Vacancy, Essex
Prospect health are delighted to be working on a Fantastic full time Optical Assistant role with an established practice.
They are an independent, local and community focused group, offering an excellent long-term career prospect and personal development. There are brilliant progression opportunities in the role both clinically and into management, a fantastic career move for someone who is keen to progress.
The company is highly innovative and are offering exceptional high-quality service to their established patient base. The practice has recently been refurbished and offers an incredibly modern and enjoyable working environment.
* Full Time Monday - Friday 9-5pm Saturday 9-1pm
- 4.5 days one week
- 5.5 the next
* 28 days holiday
* Using a paperless patient management system and state of the art equipment
* High end, award winning, independent practice based in North London
* Very clinically focussed practice, with state of the art equipment, including OCT machine
* Your working environment will be professional, fun, open and focused.
* Full dispensing capabilities including occupational and varifocal lenses
* Pension and bonus scheme
Key Skills and Qualifications
* Must be a strong communicator with good personality who can offer superb customer service.
* Passion for doing the best for every patient through recommending
* Willing to learn and develop
* Ideally 2 years' experience in optics
Apply for Full Time Optical Assistant Vacancy, Essex
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly