Established, Specialist Independent Optom Job in Central Sussex
Established, Specialist Independent, Optom opportunity in Central Sussex
Do you want to spend more time with your patients offering them a unique tailored eye care service in Central Sussex?
We are currently working with an established, specialist independent practice that are looking for high calibre Optometrist wanting to grow within this clinically focused successful company.
The company offer the opportunity of using the latest state of the art equipment, working alongside very experienced optical professionals within an extremely relaxed, friendly, local independent atmosphere and environment.
- The practice prides itself in offering tailored ophthalmic care to patients' individual needs. Established over 30 years ago, the company have continuously supported patients whom trust and value their professionalism to care. They truly believe in treating patients the same way they would treat family members and friends
- Working hours 9:00am-5.30pm Monday to Friday and 9:00am-1:00pm on Saturday
- Half a day on Saturdays and closed Sundays and Bank Holidays
- Testing time 30 - 45 minutes
- Full or part time position available
- Using a paperless patient management system and state of the art equipment
- The business has 3 practices in the area with this practice having 2 consulting rooms and a range of experienced Optoms, Dispensing Opticians and Optical Assistants
- Very Competitive salary £50,000 - £60,000 (Depending on experience) along-side a fantastic package
- Flexible 30 - 45 minute testing times enabling exceptional high quality patient care
- Half a day on Saturday and closed Sundays and Bank Holidays, offering greater freedom for work life balance
- The Company have invested in cutting edge technology including; Topcon Triton OCT, Dayton 2 Optomap, Zeiss Humphries VFA, Topcon Slit Lamps, Topcon Phoropter, Oculus Trial lenses, Goldmann and Non-contact (Pulsair) Tonometry alongside computerised and paper based patient management systems
- Very clinical practice running specialist services including; ACES (MECS), Specialist Contact lenses Inc. Multifocal Toric, Hybrid & Mini Scleral lenses, Glaucoma monitoring, Referral refinement, Low Vision, Visual Stress, Colorimetry, BlephEx and Paediatric clinics
- The business give all staff members a fully paid parking disc for the area
- The business has been established for over 30 years allowing a less sales driven, relaxing and pressure free environment
- The practice is classically modern, bright and open planned throughout with a refurb currently taking place to add another test room and make the practice more spacious
- It's the opticians of choice by local medical professionals in the area including Ophthalmologists, where the company receive a lot of positive recommendations
- The company have no personal targets in place as their ethos is to do everything possible to support the patient medically and financially
- The Director is a fully qualified Optom who really drives clinical performance and development with all employees in the business
- Very well established practice that believe in running an opticians that builds close relationships with patients and staff to achieve a more long term goal
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays - 28 in total
What Happens Next
To find out more information about this role and others like it call 01423 813452 and speak to a member of our Optical team, alternatively click the 'apply' button to submit your CV for consideration and we will be in contact with you as soon as possible.
Apply for Established, Specialist Independent Optom Job in Central Sussex
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly