Practice Manager Job, Luton
Prospect Health are delighted to announce a fantastic Practice Manager opportunity within a successful independent practice. The expert team of optical professionals have over 60 years combined experience and from the moment patients walk through the doors. As practice manager you will be able to provide the best advice and care possible. Giving customers the chance to look and feel great is something that my client pride themselves in. Here you will have access to all the best and latest frames from some of the top designers Over the years, the team have seen over 65,000 people leave the practice happy with clear vision and a smile on their face.
Location - Luton
- The role is for 38 hours per week, every Saturday is included and alternate Sundays
- The hours are 9-5:30 and 11-4:30 on Sundays
- My client is looking for someone with strong drive and motivation & someone who will engage staff bring best out of them
- Good dispensing knowledge and product knowledge is essential
- Well established & respected Independent group of practices.
- Professional, modern working environment
- 20 days holiday and 8 days in lieu if bank holidays are worked
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 850415.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optical Jobs
Apply for Practice Manager Job, Luton
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly