Dispensing Optician/Manager - Salisbury
A high end independent Opticians based in Salisbury, Wiltshire are on the lookout for a full time Dispensing Optician or Dispensing Optician Manager. The practice is part of a small group of Opticians which cater to a diverse base and stock a selection of designer and bespoke style frames.
Dispensing Optician - Role
- High end dispensing, stocking many leading brands such as Lindberg, Rayban and Chanel
- Diverse patient base
- Provide a comprehensive and professional dispensing service
- Make sure each and every patients has a positive experience
- Management opportunity could be available for candidates with existing management or supervisory experience
- Taking a lead in the practice, being the sole Dispensing Optician
- Working 4 or 5 days a week with practice opening hours from 9am to 5.30pm.
- Every Saturday will be required
- Flexible working hours - around school hours etc
Dispensing Optician - Requirements
- GOC registered
- Must be calm, comfortable and confident at all times when talking to patients.
- Maintain the exceptional levels of service this practice is well known for
- Previous supervisory or management experience would be advantageous but newly qualified candidates will also be considered
- Commercially aware
- Confident dealing with high end dispensing
- Interest in fashion and trends
Dispensing Optician - Salary and benefits
- Basic salary between £20,000 to £35,000 DOE
- No Sunday or late night working
- Annual 4 weeks holiday
- CET contribution
- GOC and ABDO fees paid
- Further training and development opportunities
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.