OPTOMETRIST | INDEPENDENT | IPSWICH | F/T | £70K - £85K | DIRECTORSHIP PATHWAYS |HOT JOB OF THE WEEK
Match2Match Recruitment has just been instructed with a rare opportunity for an Optometrist in Ipswich, Suffolk.
Our client is an award winning independent practice who has a reputation in the local community which is second to none, achieved through their passion for patient care and the warm and friendly atmosphere that each and every one of their customers is greeted with.
They are looking for an established optometrist with aspirations of progressing into management and partnership. With their full support and training, you will have the opportunity to have a say into the running of the practice and putting your own stamp on it.
30 - 45 minutes testing and the latest equipment will also give you the opportunity to provide excellent patient care and as the business grows the opportunity to buy into the practice and become a partner.
If you feel this is the right role for you then please apply by using the information provided below;
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Must be GOC registered and have a current GOC number
- Clinically minded and commercially aware
- Have excellent customer service and communication skills
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be able to work with an independent ethos
- OCT Experience preferable however not essential
Job Benefits and Information:
- 30 - 45 minute testing time
- Profit shares upon start
- Opportunity to work with the most up to date and latest equipment
- Opportunity to work with a friendly and motivated team
- Bespoke Service
- Affluent Location
- Affluent clientele
- Very High End
- Unrivalled career progression
- Directorship pathway
The Match2Match team are available to answer your questions and assist you accordingly in finding the right role for you!
For more information, call our recruitment team on:
Office Numbers: 020-8172-0474 or 020-8172-0449
Emails: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of CVs we receive, it is not always possible for us to respond to every applicant personally. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this time.