Regional Recruitment Manager
Regional Recruitment Manager - South West
Optometry is a dynamic and constantly evolving industry and one where there is an increasingly high demand for its talented professionals. To help support Specsavers continued growth, we need to ensure we have a strong pipeline of qualified Optometrists to work in our 1000+ businesses.
Our in-house recruitment team, Specsavers Recruitment Services (SRS), are responsible for supporting our stores with all their recruitment needs, including building this pipeline of Optometrists. We are expanding their 40-strong team of recruiters and require a Regional Recruitment Manager to cover the fregions: South West region.
These are high profile positions with the following key deliverables:
Working very closely with the in-house team, based in Cornwall, you’ll get the opportunity to devise and lead regional recruitment initiatives and develop regional and local stakeholder engagement. You will need to engage with the SRS communications team to maximise the use of all social media and external candidate sources. In addition, you will conduct regional reviews of our competitors to ensure we are best placed to attract talented professionals to Specsavers. These are critical roles that help underpin our recruitment strategy for 2018.
Skills and Requirements:
This role would really suit an individual who has extensive recruitment experience gained in an agency, in-house or RPO environment who has the confidence and credibility to present to and build long term relationships with a complex mix of internal stakeholders.
- Proven experience and understanding of the tools and techniques used in proactively sourcing talented candidates in hard to fill markets
- Have the experience and knowledge to be able to present at regional events in front of a large audience of stakeholders
- Be able to create strategic, comprehensive recruitment plans which include innovative candidate attraction strategies to deliver improved performance and ultimately a greater number of potential recruits to the business
- Be able to demonstrate an understanding of the key recruitment metrics used to monitor and measure recruitment performance
- Be commercially astute and demonstrate a strong understanding of the business drivers of a successful recruitment operation
- Be able to demonstrate use of best-practice recruitment skills to deliver exceptional results
- Be a passionate advocate of delivering excellence in customer service to both candidates and internal stakeholders
Join us and you will have the chance to take your recruitment career to the next level.