Part Time Audiologist, Cumbria
Prospect Health's Hearcare Division are currently recruiting on behalf of a top hearing specialist who are now searching for a new colleague to join their domiciliary team in the Cumbria region. They pride themselves on delivering excellent standards of service and their hearing care is tailored to each person's hearing and lifestyle needs.
Location - Cumbria
* Part time 3 working day opportunity
* You need to be passionate about delivering high standards of care and ideally have experience of working within a similar role
* Successful applicants will be a good communicator and a team player who will work with the company to achieve their full potential
* Competitive basic salary of up to £25,000+, realistic OTE of £45,000 - 50,000+ in the first year alone and a generous company car/ car allowance
* An established database and diary management service leaving you free to fully focus on the Audiology aspect of the role
* Low pressured with realistic and achievable sales targets and all resources readily available
* There are also a whole host of career opportunities available and progression is encouraged and supported widely throughout the company
* The role is also Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm and allows a good work life balance
Key Skills and Qualifications
* To apply for this position you must be registered with the HCPC as a Hearing Aid Dispenser and possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
* You must also hold a full UK driving licence
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Audiology Division on 01423 813452.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs.