Optometrist - Shirley, Solihull, Birmingham
An attractive opportunity has opened for a driven Optometrist in our Parkgate Shirley Specsavers store in the Birmingham area. This store is a part of the UK's most trusted optical brand and has enjoyed a strong period of growth recently – so as a result are looking to add and strengthen their team.
The role in a nutshell:
You’ll complete eye examinations and contact lens appointments whilst driving our conversions and average order value through delivering excellent customer service.
- All candidates must be registered with GOC as specified with the regulatory authority
- Achievement of core competencies as specified by college of optometrists and approved by the GOC
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Good attitude to teamwork
- Effective communicator - both verbal and written
What’s on offer?
If this role is for you we have a fantastic package on offer, including:
- A fantastic, structured, salary package based on experience
- Flexible working and weekend arrangements, with one in three weekends off
- Medical and dental Package
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Solid progression plan in place suited to your career goals– EOS; MECS; Pre Reg Supervision; Management; Pathway; Paediatric courses; Clinical enhancement courses; Lead OO or management
- 40 working hours per week
- A unique package built around you
- Part time considered
- This store places great importance on team culture
- The store is medium sized, with 12 staff members and two resident Optometrists
- Highly functioning management system and endless support
- Clientele; majority private patients with high dispense values
- Affluent area; great areas for shopping- has a John Lewis, Apple shop, Waitrose and Hollister nearby. There are also further development plans for the town, and soon you will see the Touchwood Shopping Centre expanding, and the existing town centre being upgraded. The town is also recognised as a safe place to visit and work. You can expect thorough, honest, and candidate focussed recruitment processes with this store.
In summary, we’re looking for a high calibre resident optometrist to join us and assist in driving this excellent practice forward. The store boasts a varied patient base with experienced and well trained support staff at hand. The role offers clinical and commercial autonomy in a challenging working environment with excellent benefits.
For more information or to apply, please contact Polly Jopling at Specsavers Recruitment Services on 01566 771888 or email@example.com
Apply for Optometrist - Shirley, Solihull, Birmingham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly