Optometrist - Ipswich
Employer: Specsavers Opticians.
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 per annum (dependant on experience and accreditations held) + performance related bonus and benefits.
Location: Ipswich, Suffolk
Specsavers Opticians in Ipswich are currently seeking to recruit experienced GOC registered Optometrists.
Duties of the roles will include:
· To carry out eye examinations in accordance with company procedures and NHS regulations.
· Prescribe, supply and fit appropriate spectacle lenses and contact lenses.
· To advise patients on appropriate use of spectacles and contact lenses, as well as appropriate lighting levels in relation to reading and writing.
· To refer patients to an Ophthalmologist eye specialist, where required.
· To maintain patient records to a professional standard.
· To maintain ongoing professional CET.
Qualifications / skills required:
· Full registration as an Optometrist with the GOC.
· Must have achieved core competencies as specified by the college of Optometrists and as approved by the GOC.
· Must be of a confident and professional, yet friendly and approachable disposition.
· Must have excellent patient / customer care skills.
· Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Able to demonstrate sound professional ethics.
To apply for this post please forward your full CV with a covering letter detailing why you feel you are suitable for the post to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01566 771886
Closing date for applications: Friday 2nd February
Apply for Optometrist - Ipswich
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly