Optometrist - Ammanford up to £65,000
Vivid Optical are working in partnership with one of the UK’s leading Eye Care providers. Acquiring the optical department of the UK’s largest supermarket has led them to house 600 practices and 1,500 optometrists. Set for further change and development in 2018, now is the time to join the UK’s favourite multiple.
The position is within a small sized internal practice consisting of 1 testing room and 1 CLO room. There is a team of 2 OA's and 1 store manager. The opening hours range between 9am – 5.30pm but would be flexible on this. could be flexible
Ammanford is a town in the county of Carmarthenshire. With a very small population of 5,000, patient experience, relationships and rapport are invaluable. The optometrist would ideally be savvy to the matter and have an approach to their work that reflects this. The location will justify a very independent style business to thrive.
Why Should You Apply?
- Salary up to £65,000 + bonus
- Pension scheme
- Extra training and development courses
- Career progression
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays (increases with time in service)
- ‘Buy our sell’ 3 extra days
- 25-minute testing times
- Well-presented store with good equipment – refit to be completed by June 2018
- Fees and indemnities paid for
If you are interested or have any questions, then please contact Joshua on 0207 952 6677 or email Joshua@vivid-optical.co.uk
- GOC registered
- Clean and faultless GOC record
- Patient focussed mentality
- Team and self-motivated
*If you cannot offer the above requirements then please DO NOT apply for the position!