Exceptional New Part Time High Quality Independent Practice Opportunity in Doncaster
Superb three or four day role offering alternate Saturdays working with high quality independent employer where client care is given paramount importance.
* General working hours from 9am to 5:30pm with a 1 hour break Monday - Friday and some Saturdays required
* Test times flexible to suit client 20-30 minutes
* Company offers excellent testing facilities and superb product range including fundus photography
* Highly patient focussed and friendly personal team environment
* Competitive remuneration scheme up to £50,000+ negotiable bonus!
* Will be working alongside the business owners and your ideas will be welcomed with options for partnership for the right candidate
* Clinical freedom and non-pressurised work environment
* 20 days holiday + bank holidays
* Highly trained experienced support team available
Key Skills and Qualifications
* Should be a conscientious and reliable professional committed to providing the highest levels of patient care
* Must be confident to test independently as single test room facility and likely to be better suited to more experienced practitioners
What Happens Next
To talk to us in confidence about this opportunity or any other suitable positions please contact Anthony in the Prospect Health Optical division on 01423 813452 or send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org