Optometrist - Central Birmingham
Flexibility for Resident Optometrists!!
8/10 Locum optometrists choose locuming as they need flexibility
We are currently recruiting for a prestigious independent with branches nationwide, who can offer this flexibility to their permanent Optometrist Employees!
· Half days
· shifts to suit working Parents 10am - 3pm
· Term time contracts
· The benefits of a permanent role with flexible working
PPRUK are currently working with this Independent Opticians and Hearing care provider who have been established for nearly a century. With flexible testing times of 25-30 minutes and all of your pre-screening done for you, they prioritise patient care and allow you to spend time with each individual.
Below are some details about the role. If you are interested in applying please email your CV to email@example.com or call (Freephone) 03339001111
Position: Optometrist (Branch Based)
Company: Independent Opticians with national UK coverage
Location: Birmingham City Centre
Salary: £35,000 - £55,000 depending on experience
Patient Base: Private and NHS patients
Part time and Full time options are available -including half days or shifts to suit working Parents
They can also offer you:-
· Child friendly working hours, (10am -2pm) or (9am -3pm) working patterns available
· Part time working hours (2,3,4 or 5 days a week)
· 25-30 minute testing times
· Negotiable salary based on your experience and expectations
· Pre-screening is undertaken by Optical advisors.
· The Company provides Continuing Education and Training (CET/CPD)
· The company are also keen advocates of getting involved in Enhanced Service Schemes including Diabetic screening, cataract and glaucoma referral and support the necessary training required.
· £35,000 - £55,000 salary
· Bonus scheme, paid monthly
· GOC & indemnity insurance paid by the company
· 33 days holiday - more holidays can be earned as bonus
· 15 minute contact lens aftercare appointments
· Start ASAP
To apply for this position you must be a qualified Optometrist, with a Degree in Optometry and eligible to register with the GOC in the UK.
If you do not hear from us within 14 days of the closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you would like an informal chat to discuss this superb opportunity to join my client, please contact me as below. Alternatively, if you would be interested in other opportunities within this area, please call me on 0333 900 1111 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not suitable for you, then perhaps you have a colleague who would be interested. We do have a ‘recommend a friend' scheme which would benefit you by £250 in cash! For further details please visit our website at www.ppruk.com - You can also view other career options available at the moment.
PPRUK Ltd is an employment agency and advertises all registered vacancies, having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON PPR UK AND ITS CURRENT NATIONAL VACANCIES PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE - www.ppruk.com
Apply for Optometrist - Central Birmingham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly