Optometrist - Corby
7 days left
- Full Time
Are you looking for a unique opportunity where clinical development, training and progression is key? – Look no further, Specsavers Corby are looking for Optometrists like you!
What’s on offer at Specsavers Corby?
An exceptional package. In the package is included;
- Bonus scheme based on sales and conversion
- Pension scheme
- Professional fees paid
- Healthcare package
- Flexible working hours which could include; compressed hours, alternate weekends or part time
- Working in a large store with state of the art equipment
- 33 days’ holiday
- Fantastic progression and support with JVP
- Fantastic opportunity towards clinical development including; EOS, IP, Glaucoma, MECs, Pre-reg supervision, ILM Management courses and much more!
About the store:
Our store is well established and is continuting to grow aloingside its sister store in Kettering. Due to the stores growth and development they are now looking for an enthusiastic team player to join their existing team. Our store is looking for an Optometrist looking to take on a broader clinical responsibility, potinetial supervision of a pre-registration Optometrist and to get involved in a varied work load.
How to apply:
For more information or to apply for this exclusive opportunity, please contact Alice Reed at Specsavers Recruitment Services on 01566 770 223 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this position, you must be registered with the GOC as an Optometrist.
Apply for Optometrist - Corby
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly