Full or Part Time Optometrist - Eastbourne
A traditional independent Opticians based in Eastbourne are looking for a part or full time Optometrist to work 3, 4 or 5 days a week.
The practice is based close to Eastbourne Train Station and provide patients with a professional and personal eyecare service. They are currently fully booked weeks in advance and the director can offer a great deal of flexibility to the selected candidates.
- Providing thorough sights tests to patients of all ages (Testing time can be flexible depending on your preference)
- Contact lens work
- Not target driven - nice relaxed environment
- OCT available
- Excellent support staff
- Flexible working days 3, 4 or 5 days a week from 9am to 5pm.
- Limited Saturday work
- Qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Caring attitude towards patients
- Ability to input new ideas
- Good balance between commercial and clinical attitude
Salary and Package
- Basic salary between £45,000 to £60,000
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- No Sundays or Bank Holidays
If you are interested in hearing more about this position please email your CV or call 0114 238 1726 for more information.
Apply for Full or Part Time Optometrist - Eastbourne
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly