Lab Manager - Clapham Junction
7 days left
- Full Time
We are currently looking for a Lab Manager to join an industry leading opticians based in Clapham Junction, London. This practice is well established in the local area and has developed an excellent reputation for providing outstanding levels of service. The practice recently invested heavily into their lab, providing a whole range of brand new Essilor equipment.
- Managing a team of 4 in a busy lab
- Glazing (cut, edge & fit) lenses into frames
- Spectacle repairs
- Liaising with suppliers, patients and practices
- Maintaining smooth running of lab
- Stock control
- Previous experience of working within optics
- Excellent communication skills: clear verbal and written communication with active listening skills
- Able to work within systems and processes
- Ability to learn and want to develop
This is an excellent opportunity for a Lab Technician / Manager to take the next step in their career. Within the role you will be managing a high quality team of 4 who have recently been ranked within the top 3 stores within the group for overall performance. You'll have access to completely up-to-date Essilor equipment, enabling you to work both efficiently and effectively. You will also be able to utilise an array of training within the role allowing you to continuously develop your career.
- Paying up to £22,000
- Lucrative bonus scheme
- Further added benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.
Apply for Lab Manager - Clapham Junction
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly