Optometrist Vacancy, North London
Prospect Health are currently handling a fantastic new role for a clinically focussed, independent practice in North London. They are looking for a specialist Optometrist with knowledge of pathology, (and a minimum of 2 years' experience) to become a pivotal part of their team. In return you can expect a rewarding role with a fantastic, high-performing practice.
- Well established, successful practice with plans to branch out into further specialist areas.
- Main emphasis is clinical work and understanding the needs of their patients.
- Allow extended test times to give you time to build additional rapport with the patient and advise accordingly.
- Recognition of excellence and reward their staff extremely well for outstanding achievement.
- Very competitive salary package which rewards high performance.
- Socialable working hours.
- Happy to invest in your career development to help expand your skill set and clinical expertise.
- Opportunities to move into management/partnership in the future.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Qualified Optometrist who is registered with the General Optical Council.
- Clinically minded and keen to expand on specialist skill sets.
- Must be very well presented and have upbeat personable character capable of always generating lasting rapport.
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 850414.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometry Jobs
Apply for Optometrist Vacancy, North London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly