FT Optometrist Job in Colchester, Essex
We are seeking a driven Optometrist to join one of the country's leading optical groups at their practice in Colchester.
With over 200 state-of-the-art practices throughout the UK, this is most of the most well established optical businesses in the country.
The company in question is renowned just as much for their excellent employee development channels as they are for the exceptional level of care and service they provide.
The successful candidate will benefit from outstanding levels of support and, in addition to an excellent career path, will enjoy a market leading salary and generous benefits package.
- Vibrant working environment working with a future focussed management team
- Start of the art facilities with excellent experienced support staff at your disposal
- Varied working hours offering greater flexibility and enhanced work life balance
- Company offers excellent facilities and happy to invest in new equipment as deemed appropriate for the needs of the practitioner
- Flexible and agreeable management team
- Your working environment will be professional and engaging
- A highly supportive team will be at your disposable at all times allowing you to better concentrate on the needs of you patients with ease and confidence and be able to feel assured in professionalism of the colleagues around
- Market leading salary and benefits package!
Key Skills and Qualifications
- You must be registered with the GOC as either a Student Optometrist or a fully qualified Optometrist
- Must be a good team player who strives to provide excellent customer service
- Should be able to test efficiently and manage strong patient volumes as required
What Happens Next
To be considered for this vacancy, attach your latest CV by pressing the 'apply' button. If you prefer to discuss the role by phone with a specialist consultant, call 01423 850414 and select option 1.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs