Independent Optometrist Job, West Kent
Fantastic part time optometrist position with a very well established independent practice. This is an excellent long term career prospect where developing long term patient relationships are paramount. The company is very clinical and highly innovative offering exceptional high quality service to their established patient base.
- Working hours 9:00am - 5.00pm Monday to Saturday (Not open every Saturday)
- Closed Sundays & bank holidays
- 2 - 4 days a week
- Flexible 30 - 40 Minute Testing times
- Competitive salary of up to £40,000!
- Flexible 30 - 40 Minute Testing times enabling exceptional high quality patient car
- Company offers excellent facilities including OCT and Humphries field testers
- Extremely clinical practice running all enhanced services allowing a large amount of variety in your day to day role
- Very limited weekend work required and closed Sundays and Bank holidays offering greater freedom for work life balance
- Every team member will receive mentoring, support, recognition and personal development to promote career progression.
- Your working environment will be professional, fun, open and focused
- A highly supportive team will be at your disposable at all times allowing you to better concentrate on the needs of your patients with ease and confidence and be able to feel confident in professionalism of the colleagues around
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Must be a strong communicator with good personality who can offer superb customer service
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 850414.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs