F/T Optometrist Job Opportunity, Central London
5 days left
- Full Time
Prospect Health's Optometry division is actively looking for an intuitive, enthusiastic and outgoing candidates for an Optometrist position based in Central London.
Bring your skills to a business which can offer you genuine career progression and a high quality work environment where developing enduring patient relationships is paramount. This is your chance to be a part of something different.
- They cater for all age groups and provide patients superb eye care accompanied with a wide range of quality product offerings
- They have the full range of equipment expected for an Optometric practice and superb state of the art clinical equipment to provide the best in clinical care offering a wide range of services
- Time for your personal training and development is reserved for you to enhance your understanding of optical products
- The employer is flexible on which days are to be worked
- They offer a very good package, which includes: performance related salary, practice bonus, excellent holiday package, discounts on products, pension, recognition, loyalty rewards and professional fees paid
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Registered with the GOC as either an optometrist or pre-registration optometrist
What Happens Next
Click the 'apply' button to submit your CV for consideration. If you'd prefer to discuss this opportunity and others like it with our team, you can call them 01423 850418.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs
Apply for F/T Optometrist Job Opportunity, Central London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly