RESIDENT OPTOMETRIST | ABERDEEN | INDEPENDENT | £55K - £58K | FULL TIME
Match2Match Recruitment along with a very prestigious independent group are currently looking for an Optometrist to work full time at their practice in Aberdeen.
The ideal candidate for this position will be someone who is passionate about Optometry, really cares for their patients and wishes to provide the highest level of primary care. If you are looking for an opportunity to progress your career and have real ownership over how you practice Optometry, then this could be a great opportunity for you. You will be highly organised with an aptitude for balancing both the clinical and commercial aspects of the Optometrist's role in practice and also be keen to work with the Practice Manager and Practice Team to grow and build on the practice's existing success.
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Must be GOC registered and have a current GOC number
- Must have excellent customer service and communication skills
- Dedicated, caring and enthusiastic
- Clinically minded and commercially aware
Job Benefits and Information:
- Competitive Salary
- Performance based practice bonus
- 34 days holiday per year
- Enhanced sick pay
- GOC registration and FODO cover paid
- The chance to work for a prestigious company, proud of its heritage
- Career advancement opportunities
- Being part of a company that cares
The Match2Match team are available to answer your questions and assist you accordingly in finding the right role for you!
For more information please contact us on;
Hotline Number: 07432674364
Due to the high volume of CV's we receive, it is not always possible for us to respond to every applicant personally. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
Apply for RESIDENT OPTOMETRIST | ABERDEEN | INDEPENDENT | £55K - £58K | FULL TIME
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly