OPTOMETRIST | INDEPENDENT | £60K - £65K | CUMBRIA | £20K COMMISSION
Match2Match Recruitment has just been instructed with an opportunity for an Optometrist to join our amazing mini independent group based in Cumbria.
Our boutique client's vision is to provide a gold standard in eye care service and they care passionately about your eyes and how they look. They have a traditional ethos and they offer a bespoke service, they also run specialist clinics such as paediatric, glaucoma and dry eye you will also have the opportunity to work with the latest and most up to date equipment this includes an OCT camera and full training will be provided.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is already living in Cumbria or the surrounding areas, it is also the perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to relocate to the area as they are offering a £8K relocation package.
If you feel like this is the right role for then please read the applicant requirements and job benefits provided below and then apply by using the contact details provided;
- Must be GOC registered and have a current GOC number
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Have superb communication and customer service skills
- Must be able to work on their own initiative and work within a team
- Must be able to test at 20 to 30 minutes and with OCT camera up to 40 minutes
- Must be clinically minded and commercially aware
- Passionate about optics
Job Benefits & Information:
- Professional freedom
- Excellent salary package
- 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays - this can be negotiated if you already have more holiday entitlement and for every year of service you will receive an extra day holiday this will be capped after 5 extra days have been reached
- Extra day holiday for your birthday and for Christmas shopping
- Opportunity to work with the latest and most up to date equipment
- Opportunity to work with a friendly, supportive and motivated team
- Career progression (Domiciliary, Pediatric, Glaucoma)
- Pension Scheme
- Specialist clinics
- 25-30 minute testing time, 40 minutes if using the OCT camera
- Numerous team building events in Amsterdam and in health spa's across the UK
- Independent prescribing course
- £8K Relocation Package
The Match2Match team are available to answer your questions and assist you accordingly in finding the right role for you!
For an immediate interview please call us now:
Hotline Number: 07432674364
Email Addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Due to the high volume of CVs we receive, it is not always possible for us to respond to every applicant personally. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this time.