OPTOMETRIST | INDEPENDENT PRACTICE | WALSALL | £36K - £46K PRO RATA | PART TIME
Match2Match Recruitment are delighted to have been instructed with a new position for an Optometrist working for a brilliant client in West Midlands
Our fabulous client who has been established for many years is seeking an Optometrist who is looking for a new challenge and who aspires to progress within their ophthalmic career.
They have a friendly and dynamic team and are always looking for top quality personnel with a passion for excellent patient care, leading to outstanding customer service.
The successful candidate must be clinically minded and commercially aware.
You must have a good understanding of an independent ethos along with superb customer service and communication skills.
So whether you are looking for a new career or an exciting new employer, talk to Match2Match.
- Must be eligible for working in the UK
- Must be GOC registered and have a current GOC number
- 20 – 30 minute testing time
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Must be able to work on own initiative as well as a good team player
- Dedicated, caring and enthusiastic
- Able to work on your own initiative or as part of a team with a strong focus on patient care.
- A good understanding of an independent practice
- Must be clinically minded and commercially aware
Job Benefits & Rewards:
- Competitive salary
- Professional freedom
- All Professional fees paid
- 20 days holidays plus bank holiday
- Full-Time Monday to Friday 9 am to 5 pm and Saturdays 9am to 1 pm
- No Sundays
The Match2Match team are available to answer your questions and assist you accordingly in finding the right role for you!
For more information please contact us on;
Hotline Number: 07432674364
Due to the high volume of CV's we receive, it is not always possible for us to respond to every applicant personally. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
Apply for OPTOMETRIST | INDEPENDENT PRACTICE | WALSALL | £36K - £46K PRO RATA | PART TIME
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly