F/T Optometrist Role Based in Newcastle upon Tyne
6 days left
- Full Time
Prospect Health's Optometry division is recruiting for an ambitious and passionate candidate to fill a vacancy with one of the UK's leading optical groups at their branch in Newcastle upon Tyne.
This company prides itself on delivering exceptional eye care and providing their patients with friendly and personal service. This is the perfect opportunity for an optometrist who thrives within a close-knit team and is enthusiastic about improving the welfare of others.
- Flexible full or part time role but will include regular weekends either a Saturday or Sunday each week
- Test times set to suit Optometrist requirements usually 20/25 minutes to ensure good quality service
- State of the art equipment and experienced well organised support team
Tyne and Wear, Newcastle upon Tyne
- Company offers excellent facilities and can provide the opportunity to train and provide specialist clinical services
- A highly supportive team will be at your disposable at all times allowing you to better concentrate on the needs of you patients with ease and confidence and be able to feel assured in professionalism of the colleagues around you
- Competitive salary, from newly qualified to experienced + highly lucrative bonus
- Generous holiday + professional fees paid + benefits
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Must be a strong communicator who can offer superb customer service in a calm and friendly manner
- GOC registered as a fully qualified Optometrist
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 813450 and select option 1.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs
Apply for F/T Optometrist Role Based in Newcastle upon Tyne
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly