Optometrist Position, Gloucester
6 days left
- Full Time
A leading Independent Sector provider of Opthamology services in England.
This clients mission is to make eyecare better for everyone, the patients, the NHS and the community.
- Competitive salary of up to £60,000! Along-side a fantastic package
- State of the art, very modern updated establishment
- The company offers the best facilities and equipment including Visual Acuity Machine, Humphrey Visual Fields Machine, Goldmann tonometer and Fundus or OCT Cameras
- Closed Weekends and Bank holidays offering greater freedom for work life balance
- Very flexible full & part time contracts available, allowing the potential to choose days & dates you are unable to test
- Every team member will receive mentoring, support, recognition and personal development to promote career progression.
- 32 days holiday including Bank Holidays
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Ability to operate a Goldmann Tonometer
- 3 - 5 years' experience as an Optometrist
What Happens NextIf you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 850411.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs
Apply for Optometrist Position, Gloucester
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly