Hearing Aid Dispenser Job, High Wycombe
7 days left
- Full Time
Prospect Health's Hearcare Division are currently recruiting on behalf of an Independent company with an excellent Hear Care presence across the UK. They are known for their exceptionally high standards of service and support that they offer and receive many word-of-mouth recommendations. Their Audiologists work with a high level of equipment and pride themselves on explaining everything that patients need to know and are also very happy to answer questions patients may have.
Buckinghamshire, High Wycombe
- Our client is a private sector company who are expanding throughout the UK. The company has been established for 14 years and expanded into Hearcare 4 years ago.
- This role offers the type of environment where you are able to constantly develop your skills. Within this company they are dedicated to your training and development with a sound structure to the company and lots of progression opportunities.
- Our client is looking for a high calibre RHAD with a proven sales record; our client is also keen to talk to newly qualified RHAD's with a passion for sales. You need to be driven and have high ambitions to achieve success. Successful applicants will be a good communicator and a team player who will work with the company to maximise themselves and the company
- This is predominantly a domiciliary role but there will be occasions when work will be conducted in Independent practices.
- The work is autonomous and is not pressured and in return you will receive a good basic salary, plus commission and career progression opportunities including the opportunity to progress into management roles as the company grows.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- To apply for this position you must be registered with the HCPC as a Hearing Aid Dispenser and possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Audiology Division on 01423 813450 and select option 1.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs
Apply for Hearing Aid Dispenser Job, High Wycombe
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly