Optometrist Vacancy, Bournemouth, Dorset
7 days left
- Full Time
The Optometry division at Prospect Health is recruiting for an ambitious Optometrist to join a highly regarded practice in Bournemouth, within the Dorset region.
Within this practice you will work as part of a tight-knit team of Optical professionals and support staff, that work hard to ensure that every customer receives the best possible service. The successful candidate will be expected to work to the highest professional standards and contribute to the continued success of this excellent company.
- They cater for all age groups and provide patients superb eye care accompanied with a wide range of quality product offerings
- They have the full range of equipment expected for an Optometric practice and superb state of the art clinical equipment to provide the best in clinical care offering a wide range of services
- Time for your personal training and development is reserved for you to enhance your understanding of optical products
- The employer is flexible on which days are to be worked
- They offer a very good package, which includes: performance related salary, practice bonus, excellent holiday package, discounts on products, pension, recognition, loyalty rewards and professional fees paid
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Registered with the GOC as either an optometrist or pre-registration optometrist
What Happens Next
To apply for this job, click on the 'Apply' button and upload your latest CV. If you would rather discuss this and other suitable opportunities over the phone, call our Optical Division on 01423 813450 and select option 1.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs
Apply for Optometrist Vacancy, Bournemouth, Dorset
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly