Optometrist Job, Wakefield
7 days left
- Full Time
We are currently recruiting for a high calibre resident Optometrist, on behalf of one of the UK's best known brands to come in and assist in driving this excellent practice forward. The practice boasts a varied patient base with experienced and well trained support staff. The role offers clinical and commercial autonomy in a challenging working environment with excellent benefits.
Our client is one of the most innovative & people oriented opticians businesses in the UK and as one of the most well respected companies in the sector, they have won numerous awards for being a great employer over the years. They provide a professional, community based eye care service offering a full range of eye care services.
- All practices have high spec equipment and air conditioning throughout
- Customers enjoy bright, welcoming surroundings with one to one service
- Fully qualified teams including Dispensing Opticians & Contact Lens Opticians in larger practices
- Unique environment where as the Optometrist you will have a real say in how the business is run
- Professional scope and freedom you need to make an impact, grow your department and meet customer needs
- Responsible for clinical service & commercial development, bringing great new ideas and initiatives to market your department effectively, ensuring thriving sales
- Involvement with the local community by joining local healthcare committees, or by doing something else you're passionate about that will raise our client's profile
- This company actively encourages and fully supports your professional development
- Flexible towards your shift patterns and working hours
- They really do take CET very seriously!! Internet access to allow CET completion online and register points. Attendance at two annual CET conferences each year and attend external courses whilst also benefiting from dedicated CET time in store
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered with the GOC either as a Student Optometrist or a fully qualified Optometrist
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 813450 and select option 1.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs
Apply for Optometrist Job, Wakefield
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly