Amazing Optometrist Opportunity in Newent
2 days left
- Full Time
We are working with a brilliantly established chain of independent opticians that has been in operation for over 20 years with 3 different practices.
It is a family run organisation that really does value their staff and offer ongoing training and development and continuous support. Their business has built a strong reputation centred around clinical practice and patient experience.
The Client is looking for a qualified and experienced optometrist that values customer service as high priority.
- The practice prides its self on superb patient care and caters for all age groups.
- Great range of equipment and newly refurbished working environment.
- There is opportunity to work between practices in the position.
- Offering up to £50,000 for the right candidate.
- They offer a very good package, which includes: performance related salary, practice bonus, excellent holiday package and travel expenses.
- Room for Professional growth.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Registered with the GOC as an optometrist.
- Client is looking for someone who has been a GOC registered optometrist for a minimum of 12 months.
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 813450 and select option 1.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs
Apply for Amazing Optometrist Opportunity in Newent
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly