Optometrist Job, North-Central Berkshire
2 days left
- Full Time
An exciting Optometrist opportunity in North-Central Berkshire within a traditional Independent practice has become available.
This company has a strong focus on customer and patient care, allowing high levels of contact time in order to deliver excellent service levels as an Optometrist. Their practice has been established for over 60 years and is considered the number 1 Independent practice by locals in the area.
This is supported by a very laid back a friendly atmosphere with continual investment into equipment, technology and ongoing services within the community.
- This Independent Opticians is a long-standing practice with an excellent local reputation and friendly staff who are committed to finding the right solutions for people's visual problems, most of the patients go to them by personal recommendation
- Working hours 9:00am-5.00pm Monday to Friday, 9:00am-4:00pm on Wednesday
- Alternate Saturdays (potentially 1 in 3) and closed Sundays and Bank Holidays
- Testing time 30 - 40 minutes
- Full and part time position available
- Using paper based patient management and state of the art equipment
- The business has 2 consulting rooms and a range of experienced Optoms, Dispensing Opticians and Optical Assistants
Location - North-Central Berkshire
- Very Competitive salary up to £55,000 (Depending on experience)
- Flexible 30 - 40 minute testing times enabling exceptional high quality patient care
- Alternate weekend (potentially 1 in 3) available and closed Sundays and Bank Holidays, offering greater freedom for work life balance
- The Company invest in cutting edge technology Including; Rodenstock Slit Lamp with Goldman attachment, Henson Visual Fields, Non-contact & Perkins Tonometer, Zeiss Retinal Camera, Keratometer PT100, Hand held Auto Refractor and Trial frames alongside paper based patient management systems
- Very clinical practice running specialist services including; Retinal Photography, MECS Services, Diabetic retinal screening, Glaucoma repeat readings, Pressure refinement, Paediatrics with close links with the local hospital
- It's the opticians of choice by GP's in the area where the company receive a lot of positive recommendations
- Highly established patients allowing a less sales driven, pressure free environment
- The practice is classically modern, traditional, bright and open planned
- The Director is a fully qualified Optom who really drives clinical performance and development with all employees in the business
- The business truly believe in running an opticians that builds close relationships with patients and staff to achieve a more long term goal
- Free parking in the area
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays - 28 in total
- A highly supportive, experienced team will be at your disposable at all times allowing you to better concentrate on the needs of your patients with ease and confidence and be able to feel confident in professionalism of the colleagues around
What Happens Next
You can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 813452. Alternatively, if you would like to be considered for this role, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV, one of our Optical Division members will contact you as soon as possible.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs
Apply for Optometrist Job, North-Central Berkshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly