OPTOMETRIST | FULL TIME | FRANCHISE | COMPETITIVE | ELY | HOT JOB OF THE WEEK
Match2Match Recruitment along with our prestigious client are currently seeking an Optometrist to join their store in Ely.
Our client has a fantastic reputation in the local community for providing both NHS & private eye care which is second to none. Frame selection is varied including high designer names and they also provide a full contact lens service.
As an optometrist joining this this practice you will have the opportunity to progress your career not just clinically, through being able to attend courses like Independent Prescribing and Minor Eye Conditions Scheme, but also, you will be given the opportunity for Directorship Pathways which will enable you to one day run your own store later down the line. Supervising a pre-registration optometrist will be just another opportunity that our client will offer you through your career with them.
To join their friendly and hardworking team, the successful candidate must be customer focused, clinically minded and commercially aware.
CET courses and lectures are available when joining this successful team.
- GOC registered and have a current GOC number
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Dynamic & friendly
- Excellent communication & customer service skills
- Must be clinically minded & commercially aware
- Must be able to test at 25 minutes
Job Benefits & Information:
- Professional freedom
- Excellent salary package
- Career Progression, directorship pathways
- All Professional fees paid
- 33 days holidays
- Opportunity to work with the latest and most up to date equipment
- Opportunity to work with a friendly, supportive and motivated team
- Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare and Dental Cover
- Specialist Clinics
For more information please contact us on;
Hotline Number: 07432674364
Due to the high volume of CV's we receive, it is not always possible for us to respond to every applicant personally. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this time.