Independent Mobile Audiologist Job in South Kent, No Weekends
- Full Time
Have you been dreaming about an Audiology role with better pay, better hours and more holiday? We are looking to welcome aboard a positive individual to our friendly team of professionals, who are keen to make an impact.
Where are we based?
We are situated in the South Kent area, quite literally two minutes away from the coast! You would be within a ten-minute walk from a modern gym and all your favourite high street stores.
Do you want to keep your weekends free from work? Good news! You can. You'll be working full time, Monday to Friday.
This is an exciting opportunity for an audiologist wanting to gain fresh knowledge and experience within a busy independent practice.
You could be part of a welcoming small team of 20, who are all dedicated audiologist professionals.
In return for your hard work, we can offer you all the training you will need to be the best of your ability. As well as offering great opportunities for continuous professional development within the company!
The Benefits of Working for Us
- A generous salary which is dependent on experience, £26,000 to £28,000
- 22 days holiday, which will increase with your service time
- Flexible working, no weekends and Bank Holidays - More time to spend with family and friends!
- Company pension scheme
- 2 years of clinical experience is desirable however not essential - ongoing support and training will be provided
- HCPC Registered, however the client will consider someone who is not yet on the register
- Own car is preferable; however, the company can offer an interest free loan for a car if you do not have one
- Must have a driving license and the right to work in the UK right to work in UK
About the Company
- We are a highly respected, independent digital hearing provider within South Kent
- We pride ourselves on always being up-to-date in the latest audiology developments, allowing us to offer first class care and support to our customers
- We are constantly growing as an audiology company and with your help we can continue to be leading with excellence within the audiology sector
Does this sound like the role for you?
If this exciting opportunity sounds like the role for you, then please select the 'Apply' button and send us your CV. Alternatively, you want to have a chat with a member of our team, please contact us on 01423 813452.
Interested in seeing what other roles we have on offer? Click here for more Audiology Jobs