Independent, PT Optometrist opportunity in Cambridgeshire
Prospect Health is currently looking to recruit an Optometrist on behalf of a family run, independent chain within a practice in Central Cambridgeshire.
The successful applicant will join a very experienced, friendly team who have followed the same standards of personal and professional care with great attention to detail from the birth of the company over 80 years ago. Their practices are armed with state of the art facilities which aid in delivering this premium level of service.
- The business aim is continue its success within the optical industry and building trust within the communities by ensuring a fantastic and honest service
- Working hours 9:00am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday, 9:00 - 4:30 on Saturday
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays
- Testing time 30 minutes
- Part time position available (2 - 3 days a week)
- The business has 18 practices, this practice has 2 consulting rooms and a range of experienced Dispensing Opticians and Optical Assistants
Location - Central Cambridgeshire
- Very Competitive salary up to £60,000, along-side a fantastic package including a team bonus, paid GOC and AOP fees, and a Company pension scheme
- Flexible 30 minute testing times enabling exceptional high quality patient care
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays, offering greater freedom for work life balance
- The Company continuously invest in cutting edge technology to ensure they can provide the most up to date screening and investigative techniques, these Include Topcon Fundus camera's, Pulsair tonometer, Keeler Slit lamp alongside a very efficient paperless patient management system
- Highly established patients allowing a less sales driven, pressure free environment
- The practice is part of a chain of independents, very modern looking with a super friendly atmosphere and a very experience close-knit team
- Free Parking!!
- Daily meetings arranged to keep staff rapport high and create a very social working atmosphere
- Excellent long term career prospect where every team member will receive mentoring, support, recognition and personal development to promote career progression
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, 33 in total
- A highly supportive, experienced team will be at your disposable at all times allowing you to better concentrate on the needs of your patients with ease and confidence and be able to feel confident in professionalism of the colleagues around
Community based business that truly believe in running an opticians that builds close relationships with patients and staff to achieve a more long term goal
To apply for this position, upload your up-to-date CV by clicking the 'apply' button. If you'd prefer to discuss this role with Consultant you can reach the team on 01423 813452.