Optometrist - Leeds - High End Independent
Optometry vacancies and Optometrist jobs in Leeds, West Yorkshire. Zest Optical recruitment are currently working on behalf of a high-end independent Opticians based in Leeds to recruit an Optometrist.
A high-end independent opticians is offering a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic, clinical and energetic Optometrist to work in their advanced practice based in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
The practice holds a fantastic reputation for offering the highest standard of optical care alongside a wide range of luxurious products.
The completely modern practice allows the Optometrist access to a wide range of the latest diagnostic equipment enabling you to offer leading clinical excellence.
Optometrist - Role
- Personally delivering an eye examination and Contact Lens service to a consistently high clinical and customer service standard.
- Identifying any signs of injury, disease, abnormality and vision defects, checking for general health conditions at the same time
- Issuing prescriptions for glasses and contact lenses and advising them of the appropriate eyecare options
- Fitting and checking prescribed lenses in order to correct vision defects
- Make recommendations from the testing room to increase sales of glasses, contact lenses, coatings etc.
- Conduct three way handovers
- Support the Opticians Manager to ensure the clinics run efficiently
- Understand the sales targets and key performance indicators - making suggestions where actions could improve performance
- Provide excellent customer service
- Ensure patient history computer records are at the required professional standards
Optometrist - Requirements
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercially aware
Optometrist - Package
- Base salary up to £45,000
- Lucrative bonus scheme (£9,000 OTE but up to £13,000 is achievable)
- Range of additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.