Optometrist - Norwich
- Full Time
Specsavers Recruitment Services are currently recruiting for the role of newly qualified or experienced Optometrist to work in our fast-paced Specsavers stores in Norwich, the UK’s largest Specsavers Store.
Is this opportunity the one for you?
If you enjoy a working environment where no two days are the same, then this is the role for you. The following helps, of course:
- An extremely competitive salary package clearly devised and structures depending on experience and specialisms.
- 20 minute testing preferred but not essential
- Specsavers’ largest UK Store
- 40 hours a week, or part time and compressed hours will be considered
- Incentivised bonus structure based on individual performance
- A clear direction in your optical career
- Large store with 12 test rooms and a small store with 3 – can either work between stores or separately.
- Opportunity for lead Optom.
- Personal and clinical development opportunities including EOS and supervising pre-reg.
- O.C fees paid
- 33 days annual leave
- Relocation bonus for those moving for the role
If you choose to work in this store you will not just be another Optometrist – you will be well and truly valued as an essential part of the team, that’s for sure.
Life in a large store
This large Specsavers store has a total of 12 test rooms and a dedicated team of Optometrists, so plenty of opportunity to grow with the support of clinical professionals around you.
The store is well established and has been in business for well over 20 years, working with state of art equipment as all test rooms have brand new Auto Phoropter Refractor heads for your ease.
To work for this store means you will be contributing to the ongoing growth of this fast-paced, forward thinking business. If you are looking for progression within your career then anything is possible - from pre-reg supervision to development into becoming a partner of your own Specsavers store. This really is an exciting opportunity to work with an exceptional team that are passionate about delivering the best patient care possible.
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you would like more information on the opportunity, please contact Specsavers Recruitment on 01566 771 888. You can also apply here.
Apply for Optometrist - Norwich
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly